- Power: 250 Watts at 4 Ohms, 180 Watts at 8 Ohms
- Tube Emulation & Solid-State Preamps
- Active and Passive Inputs
- Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
- 10-Band Graphic EQ
- Adjustable Compression
Power to spare — The Model 2500, a full 250 watts delivered to a 4 ohm
speaker system or 180 watts to an 8 ohm speaker system.
• Our unique Transient Attack® circuitry which ensures that every nuance of
your bass performance is reproduced faithfully.
• Two Pre-Amp input knobs, allowing custom blending of solid state and tube
• Ten bands of high-quality graphic equalization, allowing you to create a
broad range of tonal colors for your bass instrument. A dedicated in/out
button allows you to preset an equalization curve.
• Two fully adjustable contour knobs (high pass and low pass), which provide
further control over shaping your bass sound.
• A built-in compressor which not only adds real “punch” to your bass sound,
but also allows you to smooth out volume differences between notes.
• Two independent inputs that accommodate both passive and active bass
• Protection relay circuitry that protects connected speakers from dangerous
overloading and also prevents “thumps” when powering on or off.
• Effect loop send and return jacks that allow you to connect to professional
outboard effects processors.
• An effect Balance knob which enables you to adjust the relative amount of
Send (“dry”) versus Return (“wet”) effect signal being routed to the speaker
• Electronically balanced direct output that provides a means of routing signal to professional mixing consoles in both live performance and recording
environments. A ground lift switch helps prevent hum or buzz from entering the signal, and a pre/post switch allows the direct signal to be derived
either before or after the amp EQ section.
• Rugged construction makes the Model 2500 eminently road-worthy.